Prabhas Interview


10:26 PM | ,




Birthday interview with Prabhas


Prabhas celebrates his birthday on 23rd October. TotalTollywood caught up with Prabhas to wish him on his birthday and got quick excerpts about his upcoming films - Yogi and Munna. Yogi is scheduled to release 2007 Sankranti. This is what Prabhas has to talk about his movies and his birthday plans.



Happy Birthday, Prabhas.

Thank you.



Normally, how do you interact with your fans.

Usually I meet up with my fans after 6 PM at my residence. I talk to them about lot of things including what roles they want to see me in, how did they like my movies etc. There is always photo session too. Also, when I am outdoors, I make it a point to talk to them after packup. I love all my fans. It is just that I am not that good with words. And I dont like giving any message to my fans. All I wish them is that they pick right career and mould their life happy.



Normally current generation of heroes are sticking to one film at a time. How come you are doing Munna and Yogi simultaneously.

I did Varsham and Adavi Ramudu simultaneously. After that I was doing one film at a time. However for Munna and Yogi, both are good projects and they came to me almost at the same time. In fact, Munna started earlier but it will need more making time. Yogi is shaping up to release for Sankranthi.



Tell us about Yogi and Munna!

Both are very interesting projects. I usually avoid doing films simultaneously. But in this case I liked both and hence had to do them together. Yogi will stand out as the most mass film todate among my films (laughs). It has got good mother sentiment. In fact, I have been waiting to do such roles for quite some time. VV Vinayak is doing an extraordinary job and you will see a new Prabhas in this film.



In Yogi, I appear in two shades - one as Yogi (a village guy) and the other is Eswar Prasad (in city). I dont want to reveal any more about
the character in the film.



Munna is going ot be a full fledged commercial entertainer in a entirely different way. Mass elements and commercial elements are both part of ths film. Both of these projects have good scope for my potential.



How is it working with VV Vinayak?

Excellent. There is so much clarity with his script work. That makes life easy and even if you want stress yourself for the film, you cannot (laughs). I want to give my best and go to any extent for that for all my films. The same were my thoughts even for Yogi. But I dont
feel eithery physical or mental strain. That is totally because of VV Vinayak and his clarity about the project. If you see the film, you
will think that I have gone through so much strain for doing it and even I feel that while watching the shots. The fact is I am starting
to wonder if the film is already done. I am very happy working for this film.




Vamsi (director of Munna) is making his debut. How is it working with a new director?

I know Vamsi for long time now. I know him from Eswar times. He worked for Varsham also. Then he worked for Nagarjuna's Mass. When we thought of a film with Dhil Raju, we gave an excellent mass story line. You will realize his potential after the release of Munna.




What do you attribute the recent or previous failures to?

I am not that kind of a person who takes credits for success and attribute failures to others. Every one makes movies with dedication. They
try to project me differently. And more over, I have to say okay for a project to kick off with me. Right! Not all movies can always be hits. There are flops too.



What are your plans with your career?

At this point, I am commited to only Yogi and Munna. I have done 7 films so far. Career wise it is going on okay but I dont have full satisfaction as an actor. That satisfaction might not come even after 50 films. Every movie offers a new character and with every new character I strive to do something different. So this is a never ending process and I hope to do good.




We also wish that Prabhas achieves his goals and do different characters to entertain us. We wish Prabhas a very happy birthda


You Might Also Like :